- 5 Days – 4 Nights
- Sep 28 – Oct 02, 2020
- $596 pp/Double Occupancy
- Motorcoach transportation
- 4 nights lodging
- 8 meals: 4 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- GUIDED TOUR OF NEW ORLEANS
- Admission to the New Orleans’ FREE PEOPLE OF COLOR MUSEUM
- Admission to the NATIONAL WORLD WAR II MUSEUM
- Admission to MARDI GRAS WORLD
- Relaxing RIVERBOAT CRUISE on the Mississippi River
- Enjoy Historic New Orleans French Quarter
This Tour’s Itinerary
- Day 1
- Depart your group’s location in a spacious, video and restroom equipped Motorcoach, for exciting and historic New Orleans. Later, you will check into a New Orleans area hotel where you will stay for four nights. This evening, enjoy Dinner at a local restaurant.
- Day 2
- After a Continental Breakfast, enjoy a GUIDED TOUR OF NEW ORLEANS and learn about the past and present of what makes this unique city a treasure. Then depart for the French Market District. Since 1791, the French Market has served and entertained millions of visitors in the French Quarter. Next, you will visit the NATIONAL WORLD WAR II MUSEUM. You will take in a cinematic experience on their 120 feet wide screen. It is a jaw-dropping experience in 4-D, a technique that engages all the audience’s senses with digital effects, life sized animation, as well as film and sound. This evening, you will Dine at a local New Orleans restaurant.
- Day 3
- Start out with Continental Breakfast, then depart for the FREE PEOPLE OF COLOR MUSEUM. Your Guided Tour tells the story of the impact and influence individuals of African descent left on New Orleans’ music, cuisine and architecture. You’ll learn how their contributions and culture created what makes New Orleans so remarkable. Then depart for the French Quarter. Catch up on some souvenir shopping, or maybe trying out the local cuisine. This evening, you will enjoy Dinner with entertainment.
- Day 4
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast, then depart for MARDI GRAS WORLD. Learn about the history of Mardi Gras, watch artists at work and enjoy a slice of the famous King Cake! Next, you will head to Riverwalk, which features over 75 retailers and restaurants on the majestic Mississippi River. Later, you will go on a relaxing RIVERBOAT CRUISE on the Mississippi River. Wind down as you set sail and explore the Mississippi River. This evening, you will Dine at a local restaurant.
- Day 5
- Today after enjoying Continental Breakfast you depart for home… a perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you have seen, and where your next group trip will take you!
For Information & Reservations Contact:
B J @ (214) 799-6240
You can also email me at email@example.com
Dallas, TX @ 8 am
Additional Payment Information:
$75 Due Upon Signing. *Price per person, based on double occupancy. Add $180 for single occupancy.
Final Payment Due: 7/21/2020